Welcome to Octopia!

Sign up to stay up to date with the latest news, and to chat with other members on the forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Builder Path Autohand

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ttelge, Jul 2, 2015.

?

Add Auto-refill to the Builder path?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ttelge

ttelge New Member

I would like to suggest toggleable hand item auto-refill function for the builder path starting at B5 or B6. The plugin may be found here on the Bukkit forums. This would make large projects much easier, and of course, would be able to be ignored by anyone who doesn't care for it.
  2. thomas9078

thomas9078 Server Staff Server Staff

This is a nice idea.
    I was thinking of something a bit like this, but in the form of /give, but only curtain times can be given to the player; no diamond blocks or anything like that. If you know what I mean.
  3. csgs

csgs Member

I like the idea ttelge, Thomas I think /give would be a little broken, unless at like B15. Due to the fact that it would be effectively a HUGE /kit.
  4. Myrmidous

Myrmidous Server Staff Server Staff

Rather interesting, potentially quite useful. I thought I was the only one that threw down thousands of blocks an hour, how many other Builders would use this sort of thing often?
  5. thomas9078

thomas9078 Server Staff Server Staff

Good point Cs

But what if they had to give back the items in some sort of time period, otherwise you will get fined. So an item lown, in a way.

But now i think of it, it may not be such a good idea.
  6. csgs

csgs Member

Thomas I could see like "custom kit" where you pick a basic block (dirt, stone varities, etc) and you get those blocks instead of the stone brick you get now.
    thomas9078 likes this.
  7. ttelge

ttelge New Member

To clarify, the plugin that I linked to does not make new blocks, it just refills from like blocks or tools in your inventory.
  8. csgs

csgs Member

we know ttelge, we were talking about another perk.
  9. Maddog5703

Maddog5703 Member

I definitely would Myrm...