Welcome to Octopia!

Sign up to stay up to date with the latest news, and to chat with other members on the forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clubs?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by apricotluma, Feb 18, 2015.

1. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

I was hoping that the warps could work like the commands that become available as you level up, but if you're talking about people coming across them, that isn't such a big deal.
  2. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

As long as the bricks are in creative, it should be fine.
  3. csgs

csgs Member

OR make it like spawn, how it is in different world, and still keep the warps
  4. slugdug

slugdug Owner Owner

I'm think our permissions plugin allows specific uses of a command, ie /warp fighterclub
    I'll test it out and report back.
  5. slugdug

slugdug Owner Owner

6. csgs

csgs Member

IF you need, I can help build the Explorer one.
  7. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

We need all the help we can get.
  8. brosif11

brosif11 Member

Are you still taking volunteers for the Builder leader? I would like to run/volunteer.
  9. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

Although we are voting for builder leader when everything is planned out, people can still nominate themselves or others to be builder leader, as long as the people nominated are builders themselves. When you are nominated, you will be listed on the ballot, or whatever will be used for voting. So yes brosif, you can be on the ballot.
  10. mykillermax117

mykillermax117 New Member

I guess I'll nominate myself, even though I'm pretty sure nobody would vote for me :(
  11. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

True. You have about a chance as hazzer or NOOB. XD
  12. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

Just as a heads up, the poll to decide builder leader will be set up on April 25, so if you want to nominate yourself or someone else, do it before that date.
  13. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

Oops! forgot to post the poll on saturday because I was preoccupied with playing Kingdom Hearts. I will post it very soon. Like, right after I post this.
  14. conman851

conman851 New Member

why should marty be fighter leader eh.
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  15. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

I've said this a dozen times: he had the original idea for the clubs, but he accidentally posted it in the wrong place.
  16. Myrmidous

Myrmidous Server Staff Server Staff

You could fight him for it, I suppose.
  17. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

Out of the question. At this point con, the only way you would be fighter leader is if he willingly gave it to you.
  18. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

The clubs will be constructed after the server restarts for the 1.9 update. Also, in order to efficiently create the clubs, I may need to have admin permissions temporarily. Just until the clubs are finished, of course. Also, I am creating another thread so you can post your ideas for the club layout and other things. The thread can be located here.
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  19. thomas9078

thomas9078 Server Staff Server Staff

I can not say I didn't chuckle a tad when I saw that.
    What do you need the admin permissions for?
    We can't just give admin permissions out here there and everywhere.
  20. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

For warps, command blocks, etc. Since I'm on frequently, it would be quicker than just waiting for an admin every time I need something that requires admin-only permissions.