Welcome to Octopia!

Sign up to stay up to date with the latest news, and to chat with other members on the forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clubs?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by apricotluma, Feb 18, 2015.

1. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

Okay, I understand where you're all coming from, and years might have been a slight exaggeration, but seriously though. As I said, I only need these extra things such as command blocks in order for the clubs to be built to their full potentials. But, if you want something mediocre and boring, that's fine by me. That's your choice. I just wanted to do something innovative, something that could possibly become a new and exciting addition to octopia 1.9, but hey. It's your call.
  2. thomas9078

thomas9078 Server Staff Server Staff

Once again. The owners have not yet derided if the "clubs" are actually going to be made. So hold ya' horses a bit while we are discussing it.
    Gore-Juss likes this.
  3. Gore-Juss

Gore-Juss Server Staff Server Staff

Let's all just take a chill pill.

Apricot, this is being discussed, don't worry.
  4. joey387

joey387 New Member

He should have to do something for it. We don't want a fighter leader than can't fight as well as others, or a builder leader that can't build, or an explorer leader that sits in his 8x8 house all day :/ FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
  5. joey387

joey387 New Member

Plox respond to unban request
  6. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

Sorry joey but the leaders have been decided (with builder leader being the exception) through involvement with the clubs. Marty created the idea and I managed to rally support behind it. Since we were the only two that started it, the builder leader will be decided through the voting system on a thread I posted last year, which Blue is currently leading. People have until February 27th to submit their votes. And (if my plan works), I won't be "sitting in my house all day". I will have a lot of work to do in order to create the clubs.