Welcome to Octopia!

Sign up to stay up to date with the latest news, and to chat with other members on the forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game night

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by thecraken2, Jun 28, 2015.

?

Are you interested?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. thecraken2

thecraken2 Server Staff Server Staff

There has been some talk of doing more server events lately. As such, the staff have had the idea of doing game nights every once and a while. These game nights would include multiple games, such as hunger games, massive spleef and death runs. Of course, this are only some ideas and we fully welcome you to suggest any ideas you have. We also have the idea of streaming these game nights so you could watch it if you wish. We want these game nights to be pretty big so they will most likely be announced in advance so you can make sure you can attend. For the hunger games portion, we have had the idea of choosing one boy and one girl from each town and having them enter. Then, if there is any empty slots the players who are attending the game night could then fill in. Spleef and death run would be just as they sound, everyone could join in on that and that would be tons of fun. That about wraps up all the ideas we have had, again, if you have any suggestions at all about game modes or how to make these games better, please feel free to tell us.
  2. Myrmidous

Myrmidous Server Staff Server Staff

Need to coordinate logistics. Who is the head of "Game Night"? I do not play minigames, but I'll help with prep. Taking this to Staff channels.
  3. thecraken2

thecraken2 Server Staff Server Staff

We have already discussed it in staff channels. I dont think we really had someone planned for the "head" of it, just staff and owners moderating it.
  4. Maddog5703

Maddog5703 Member

See my thread, called "New Event Schedule?"