Welcome to Octopia!

Sign up to stay up to date with the latest news, and to chat with other members on the forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jobs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Clutch75, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Clutch75

Clutch75 New Member

I feel that the Jobs plugins would be a good implementation for the server because of two things:
    • First, it would be another way of earning currency instead of just selling items at the spawn shop. (I think you'll be able to tinker with the amount of money earned from each job).
    • And second, you would be able to create new jobs, not necessarily creating new ranks, but just more things to work for.
    Here's a link to the bukkit plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/jobs/#w-features

I hope you'll give it a thought and I think it would a great addition to the server! :)
  2. Myrmidous

Myrmidous Server Staff Server Staff

I will look it over, this is actually the second or third time something like this has come up. The problem is keeping it balaned with our economy. We have a very good economy, over one year now and no hyperinflation.