Welcome to Octopia!

Sign up to stay up to date with the latest news, and to chat with other members on the forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merry Christmas!

Discussion in 'General' started by apricotluma, Dec 17, 2015.

1. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

A Christmas 2015 message I wanted to post.
    Nikko likes this.
  2. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

Merry Christmas 2015! On December 24th, (if I can manage to remember XD) I will be handing out gifts on Octopia. There will be something for everyone (on the server at the time I am on), so be sure to be there! I'll try to be on as early as I can, so don't worry!
    thomas9078 likes this.
  3. Neox

Neox Server Staff Server Staff

I was thinking about doing something like this too but I need to get in contact with a staff member first. With the way the server is at the moment, you won't be giving out too many presents... Merry Christmas to you too though!
  4. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

Well, either way, ApriClaus will be giving out gifts to everyone on the server during the 24th for the entire day (aka, as soon as I can get onto Minecraft). So hopefully I can give gifts to as many people as I can.
  5. Neox

Neox Server Staff Server Staff

"ApriClaus", I like that. c:
  6. Nikko

Nikko Member

Ill be sure to check in on the 24th. I hope there are more people on that day, but it is Christmas.
  7. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

Ho Ho Ho, merry Christmas. Be on the server today, and you might get a present from ApriClaus the Ender Claus. This only lasts until December 25th, so don't wait!
  8. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

Also, for the occasion, I have made and am wearing a red suit for the holidays. A leather one, not a skin. I would post a screenshot, but I can never figure out the image url XD
  9. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

2 things: 1, whenever I'm on the server, stop leaving before I can give you your present XD 2, I'm going to sleep. I'll post a message when I wake... u... zzzzzzzzzz...
  10. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzI'm awake! I'm awake.
  11. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

12. Nikko

Nikko Member

I feel bad, here I am playing on another server while you're all alone on Octopia.
  13. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

Well, that's the end of that. Thanks to everyone who was on the server to receive my gifts, and an extra special thanks to those who gave me gifts back, despite not needing to. Have a merry Christmas/Kwanzaa everybody.