Welcome to Octopia!

Sign up to stay up to date with the latest news, and to chat with other members on the forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'News' started by Eliot, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Eliot

Eliot Senior Owner Senior Owner

Well it is that time of the year again!

Christmas time, a season of celebration and joy, and what could give you more joy than playing on Octopia? :p

Anyway...

This year has been great, the server has grown in so many ways, from great builds on the server, to the lively community of friends and players. We have tried new projects, some have succeeded some have failed, but importantly we have learnt from these mistakes.

I would firstly like to thank all the players for making the server what it is, without your presence, your great builds, your amazing towns, the server would be a very dull place indeed. Secondly I would like to thank all Donators for their continued contributions to the server, we rely solely on player donations, so without our brilliant Donators we would not be here! Now last but not least, I would like to thank our staff for the continued efforts this year, this extends to those who are no longer staff, and those who have been recently appointed, your continued efforts to moderate and help the server, make it a wonderful place to play.

In the new year I will be proposing new ideas and suggestions which I feel could make the server more enjoyable for everyone. Ranging from theme days to games and events. As always any and all suggestions are welcome.

I am happy to announce there will be a 10% sale for all donation ranks and purchases starting from today and ending on New Year's Day (1st January 2014). I would like to add that we have very nearly got our total donation target for this month and for everyone that helped, a big thank you to you.

Finally I wish you and your families all a very Merry Christmas and a joyful New Year.

I would now like to leave you with a speech from Her Majesty the Queen of England, even if you are not English or in the Commonwealth, her Christmas message is worth listening to.

Once again thank you all, and Merry Christmas. If you check under the tree at spawn today and tomorrow there will be a gift there for all of you.

KikiPockyChan and ColdMinerX like this.
  2. ColdMinerX

ColdMinerX Active Member

Happy Holidays~