Welcome to Octopia!

Sign up to stay up to date with the latest news, and to chat with other members on the forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minor (And repeated) requests.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by brosif11, Jul 17, 2015.

1. brosif11

brosif11 Member

Here are some things that would make Octopia a little bit better:

Jobs Plugin (Or even an Auction type plugin? I know they exist)

/co i (Is this already a thing open to the public? I haven't checked yet)

*Cough* A BETTER SELL SHOP PERHAPS, IDK MABYE I MEAN IT WOULD BE NICE *Cough*

Better Builder Rank kits!

Starter kits? (Other than the tools and helmet you get upon entering the game)

Allow players to make warps for a price (Again, I know this one exists)
    Although some players may be able to make spawn traps out of them, maybe a way for Warps to be authorized by staff before being public would help. just a thought.

I know these are repeated but I feel that they would make a good impact on the server, but that is only my thoughts.

Thank you, Brosif11 of Mortalia.
  2. Piman2007

Piman2007 Member

In the past we had a buyable warp setup kinda thing and it didn't work very well
  3. csgs

csgs Member

I am working on the better shop, /mail me if you would like a stall in Hermitopia/Mall of Octopia.
  4. Myrmidous

Myrmidous Server Staff Server Staff

^ See above. If you want a change to the spawn shop items be prepared for a very lengthy discussion regarding microeconomics.
  5. brosif11

brosif11 Member

I don't want "Changes" to the prices, but mabye a way of selling more stuff, and/or more items. I would love to be able to buy Ghast tears from the spawn shops, but sadly they are only sellable, and for a super-small price. Tiny additions like this would be nice. Feel free to give me the "MicroEconomics Lecture" because I would love to hear what you have to say, and it may be able to help me understand the shops a bit more.

Thank you, Brosif11 of Mortalia.
  6. csgs

csgs Member

Brosif, I plan to fix this problem with player made shops. I am trying to get a /warp the Mall so more people can visit it, and I am trying to get more shops in so that people will sell their stuff to other players. Thus keeping the money within the people.