Welcome to Octopia!

Sign up to stay up to date with the latest news, and to chat with other members on the forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple Homeblocks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by thomas9078, Mar 30, 2015.

1. thomas9078

thomas9078 Server Staff Server Staff

When your in a town, you generally have a few plots.
    So I think that it would be good if you can set multiple homeblocks so you can get to them easily.
    So all you have to do is type, for example ./home:2 and that could take you to your second homeblock.

Just some food for thought
  2. csgs

csgs Member

you are able to do that it is set up with the ranks.
  3. Eliot

Eliot Senior Owner Senior Owner

You can only have one homeblock per town, that is how towns work. Outposts may be useful for what you are thinking of however.
  4. csgs

csgs Member

Eliot he means homes, people commonly use the term home block when they mean home.
  5. thomas9078

yes csgs thats what i am talking about
    in Mortalia your allowed 8 plots
    you can have these plots anywhere. The town has many outposts.
    I just though that if you could set a different home block to each plot, then you will be able to get to them more easily.
  6. csgs

csgs Member

You will have more. I as an E10 have 5, just keep ranking up.
  7. brosif11

brosif11 Member

At B8, (I think, haven't check recently) you have 2 home blocks. Idk about Fighter rank.:D

Thank you, Magistrate Brosif11 of Mortalia.
  8. Myrmidous

Myrmidous Server Staff Server Staff

Explorers get the most, for obvious reasons. Fighters get the least--again, for obvious reasons. Why hasn't anyone started a thread about benefits for the different paths yet?
  9. apricotluma

apricotluma Member

That would be a really good idea, especially for people who don't know what new command they got after ranking up. But I think it have 2 reasons why not: The first is that, if that was done, people could just pick and choose what rank to get based off of the commands offered that are listed on the thread. 2nd, if there are any new commands that come out, it would have to be updated with those new commands.
  10. thomas9078

how do you/would you set a second homeblock?
  11. csgs

csgs Member

do /sethome awesomeHomeName
  12. thomas9078