Welcome to Octopia!

Sign up to stay up to date with the latest news, and to chat with other members on the forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Octopia Final Map Download

Discussion in 'News' started by Eliot, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Eliot

Eliot Senior Owner Senior Owner

Below is the link for the Final Octopia Map for 2014/15/16.

The .zip file is large and will require around 20GB of space to extract the world. No plugin or server information is included. @thomas9078 very kindly put together a PDF document of the last known locations of towns and so this could be useful to you.

While going through old files from the server, I also came across an old map for 2013/14, the link for which is below. There is no co-ordinates file for this world unfortunately, so you will need to explore by yourself if you download it.

Once again I hope you all enjoyed your time on Octopia and I hope these maps will allow you to enjoy your creations even more.

Eliot

Note: Please do not put these maps on your own servers to host. Octopia was great while it was running, but it is time for it to rest.

Note 2: Since we don't have our dedicated server anymore, I cannot host the files on there and since they are so big I can't find a trustworthy free host. I have put them on Dropbox but if they go down, just let me know and I will put them up again.