Welcome to Octopia!

Sign up to stay up to date with the latest news, and to chat with other members on the forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Professor_Puffin's Resignation

Discussion in 'News' started by Eliot, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Eliot

Eliot Senior Owner Senior Owner

As you can see from the post's title, Puffin has decided to resign from his role as Senior Staff. This is due to several reasons, but the main being he wishes to cut down on his time on the computer. I would like to thank him for his service to helping the server with a wide variety of tasks. He will be missed and the server will not be the same with out him.
    Puffin has been rewarded with a lifetime Diamond rank as thanks for his help.

Myself and the other owners would like to wish him the best in any future endeavours.
  2. Silvershot586

Silvershot586 Member

HA! THAT'S A GOOD APRIL FOOLS ELIOT! HAHA! But no, it's real... We're gonna miss you Touchy Feely Magic Man. Jungler and Mine3 won't be the same anymore.. T-T ahh *sniffle* promised myself I wasn't gonna cry... QQ
    KikiPockyChan and Derp_king16 like this.
  3. dig4carrots

dig4carrots Member

really sad but you will definitetly be missed by us all:(
    KikiPockyChan likes this.
  4. Derp_king16

Derp_king16 Member

PLEASE DONT LEAVE US ;;;;;;------;;;;;;;;;
  5. Jack55123

Jack55123 Member

I don't think Puffin is leaving us forever, he will probably be back in the summer when school is out
    (if this is not true in the location of Puffin please correct me)
  6. Derp_king16

Derp_king16 Member

Correcting: He might be back but not because school will be out. Sadly this is true ;-;
  7. Myrmidous

Myrmidous Server Staff Server Staff

I'm out for a week and cannot get online much. When I do get to check I see something like this. Lovely.