Welcome to Octopia!

Sign up to stay up to date with the latest news, and to chat with other members on the forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spawn Shops fixed and New Book Shop

Discussion in 'News' started by aureliusnoble, Oct 28, 2013.

1. aureliusnoble

aureliusnoble Member

Hi everyone, over the past few days I have been working to replace all the shops at spawn with working shops that hopefully should be more stable. During this process I have tried to maintain the same prices that were present before redoing the shops and have largely done so with a few exceptions. While doing the shops again I have taken away the ability to sell arrows, and have added different saplings in the wood shop for people to buy.

I have also created a new Book Shop at spawn, currently it is empty as I am waiting for submissions. The guidelines when writing a book are that the title should fit onto one line of a sign, the price that you want for your book should be written on the last page. All of this is made clear at the shop itself. If the book shop runs out of space the least selling book will be replaced.

Thanks for reading this, if you have any questions or suggestions please let me know.
    Eliot likes this.