Welcome to Octopia!

Sign up to stay up to date with the latest news, and to chat with other members on the forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staffing Updates

Discussion in 'News' started by Eliot, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Eliot

Eliot Senior Owner Senior Owner

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce that Professor_Puffin and Myrmwife have been promoted to the rank of staff. They have been promoted because they have shown they can apply the rules well, are active in the community and have supported the server for several months now. Also this means they now have power to impose permanent and temporary bans to players. Muting will no longer be used, so for example, spam will now incur a temporary ban after an ignored warning and kick.

On another note, unfortunately Candy (c4ndyk1ng) has resigned from his post as senior staff to focus on school work and other activities. He has supported the server through donations, moderation, building and a whole host if other things since he joined the server many moons ago. :) I have granted him an honorary lifetime Diamond rank as a thank you for all of his hard work and service. I hope you can join me in wishing him the best of luck for the future and thanking him for the work he has done for the server.

The economy revamp will be complete soon.

A question and answer session will take place tomorrow night on teamspeak shortly after the staff meeting. If you have any questions or suggestions please join us on the the teamspeak to get answers from the owners and staff.

Thanks for reading and remember to congratulate our newly promoted staff and to wish Candy good luck for the future!
  2. dig4carrots

dig4carrots Member

When is the meeting in GMT?