Welcome to Octopia!

Sign up to stay up to date with the latest news, and to chat with other members on the forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions!

Discussion in 'News' started by Eliot, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Eliot

Eliot Senior Owner Senior Owner

As you may have noticed, @slugdug and I haven't been as active over the last few weeks - many apologies for this, we are finishing our A2 exams (I think equivalent to your 12th grade finals for you US lot). In the next 2 weeks we will be back and looking to continue developments on the server. Now this is where you come in...

We want to add new features, create new servers and make Octopia more enjoyable for everyone but we need to know what you want. So, if you have any suggestions or ideas for features we can add to Octopia, any ideas for servers we could introduce or anything else, tell us!

Head on over to the Suggestions forum area and create a new thread for each of your suggestions (this allows us to reply to each one). Be sure to add a poll onto your post so other users can vote the suggestion up or down. Limit the poll to just a "Yes" or "No" answer to make it easier for us to interpret.

As always, thanks for reading.
    Gore-Juss and Granducks like this.
  2. joey387

joey387 New Member

I know this aint about it but Myrm re banned me for no reason???
  3. Overlord Collin

Overlord Collin New Member

Isn't there a ban appeal subforum?