Welcome to Octopia!

Sign up to stay up to date with the latest news, and to chat with other members on the forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Updates and Executive Donators

Discussion in 'News' started by Eliot, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Eliot

Eliot Senior Owner Senior Owner

I am going to introduce a group for players who have donated £100 GBP or more in total on Octopia. Users will receive a the rank Executive Donator, and have the ability to join an exclusive group, where you directly get a say in what goes on in the server. You will also recieve exclusive updates, and occasionally a little something in the post :p

Anyway, I won't go into more details, you will only find what all the things you will receive, is if donate £100 or more and join the group :)

Secondly, a lot of donators have asked me if there donation rank can be moved onto the factions server when it is up, the answer unfortunately is no. The rank you donated for was on towny not on factions, to receive a rank on the new factions server you would need to donate on that.

Finally I would like to note, that I donations can be made via a cheque or postal order, please email support@octopia.net for more information regarding this.
    Thanks for reading!