Welcome to Octopia!

Sign up to stay up to date with the latest news, and to chat with other members on the forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Updates

Discussion in 'News' started by Eliot, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Eliot

Eliot Senior Owner Senior Owner

Hi everyone!

The Factions server is nearing completion! It has taken a bit longer than I had hoped for, since the world generation was taking a while to complete. I am estimating sometime this weekend for the release of it. The next server to go up will most likely be MineZ!

On another note, we have received many donations this month which have greatly helped us! We are now able to not only continue with the hub server for the next month, but also upgrade to a better dedicated server! We are going to upgrade from our 16gb i5 server to a 32gb i7 server! But as always this means we need donations for this! So please consider donating, and now we have a 10% off sale for this week, and when some more servers have been put up on the network I will do a larger sale with more reductions!

On the note of donations, I am thinking of adding some more packages to the towny online shop. Possibly, town blocks, item kits, money kits, protections, enchants...etc. Please post a thread on the suggestions forum with some ideas of prices and packages.

Now onto the logo competition, we have had some great entries, but they have all been from staff! So any players out there who fancy a few months of king rank, get deigning quickly! Competition closes soon!

As always, thanks for reading!

For more up to date information, like server closures, follow @OctopiaServer, on twitter!
  2. Jack55123

Jack55123 Guest

Good for you I hope to see the servers up soon :D